Friday, July 2, 2010

Apple fesses up on signal issue...kinda

In an open letter published by Apple today, they claim that their signal issues with the new iPhone is based on a bad algorithm and AT&T told them how to "fix" it. Ok, I might buy that, but, what about the signal strength on the upgraded iPod Touch? As I stated in my last post, since I had upgraded it to the new iOS 4, I can sit close to the access point and the signal indicator will still show low signal. I'll be curious to see if the patch is available for that device too when it's made available. Until then, I'm just going to keep playing with the iPad that I borrowed from work for the next week. In fact, I'm writing this blog entry on it right now. Of the iPad I can only say one thing. It's techno crack. I'm going to have a hard time giving it back when my week with it is done.

No comments: