Monday, January 23, 2006

Lotusphere2006 - Monday, Jan 23

The opening session today was...wow. After seeing where Sametime, (that's right, it's called Sametime again!), is going, I really think that they are on to something. Seeing George..I mean Jason Alexander was cool. Also seeing where Lotus Notes as a product is going is also very cool!
Lotus is digging in for a fight, and I love it! Double-digit growth and the momentum at Lotus is fantastic, and I really thing that came through in the presentations.
Still need to find a 4X CULT shirt. I emailed Rock and Andrew. Hopefully, one of them can help a big man out. Spent most of the day actually on the product show floor actually talking to people, and not just getting stuff. Okay, I got stuff, but I also found out a lot of cool stuff from vendors that I plan on looking into later.
I did get a chance to take my 621 test today. I hadn't studied in a couple of days and was a little nervous going into it, but I took it and passed with a 97%! That was pretty cool. I am actually on my way to getting a high level certification!
Well, that's it for now. My dinner of Budwiser is starting to level out, so I need to go find me some real food.

No comments: