Saturday, January 21, 2006

Andy's Lotusphere2006 Diary - Travel Day

The alarm rang at 3:30 this morning. I slept through it and the wife had to get me up. Ah yes, thus begins another Lotusphere adventure.
My wife and kids decided that this year, they wanted to take me to the airport, (even though we had to leave the house by 4:15). That is always a plus too because I hate getting off a plane when I get home to nobody waiting for me. Anyways, my flight down wasn't too bad. Pretty much on time and bumpy. For some reason, any time I fly lately, a low-pressure system develops around my flight path and creates fun turbulence. I hate turbulence. Got to the Dolphin, and my room wasn't ready, (grumble). An hour later, I was in the room, changed into shorts, and out the door to Epcot. Denise insisted I go and treat myself this time. Had a great day just wondering around and seeing the things I wanted to see. Even got my picture taken with:
a Mouse









a Dog


and a Duck.


Now, I’m in the lobby of the Dolphin banging this out on my Treo, waiting for my co-workers to show up. Hopefully they will get here soon. I want to get dinner.
All in all, it was a great day in the land of the Mouse. I just wish the wife and kids could have been here with me.

Jump starts tomorrow. Sleep for now.

No comments: