Friday, April 29, 2005

Insufficient memory – message queue is full

You know, I am getting sick of seeing this error message. Been seeing it all day for the past couple of days. Now, one of my spoke servers started seeing that yesterday when they were trying to schedule a room in the resource database. So, after a reboot, that cleared up. I think it's time for an emergency 6.5.4 upgrade. That's what Lotus support suggests.

So, it's Friday night, and I am sitting with my lovely wife at a local coffee shop. She, reading her latest from the library. Me, downloading music off of their wi-fi and surfing the web. And no children. They are safely tucked away at her folks. Just a nice quiet night out with the women I love.


This weekend should be fun. My one buddy is coming down to help me lug some stuff out to the landfill. Hopefully, the realtor will come out and get things finished off so that we can put the house up for sale officially soon.

Denise wants to look at a big old house in Bolivar. I am looking at a slightly smaller, more modern home outside of Bolivar.

Oh well, off to aimlessly surf on wi-fi. It's so nice. Can't wait until we get a new place, and I can do this at home :)

No comments: