Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lotusphere 2010 Report - Tuesday learnin's

Really just a quick report from Yellowverse central tonight.  Food coma is a terrible thing.  Then add to that  enjoying a nice cigar while going for a walk with the iPod and you have the ingredients for an early evening.
Today was an exercise in learning.  Started off the day bright and early in Paul and Gab's SHOW 101 - Step by Step: Install, Manage and Configure DAOS and ID Vault.  A fantastic session that truly does go through each step needed to set up and configure both of these Domino services. After that session, I began to realize that either cloning myself or having a "Time Turner" like the one used in Harry Potter would be a really good idea for me to get everything out of Lotusphere that I need to.  I mean this year, it seems like all of the really good sessions are opposite each other.  I'm not complaining about it. It's just a sign that there are so many good things are happening with the product line right now that it's hard to choose what to focus on at Lotusphere. 
So for now, it's off to bed.  Tomorrow holds another day of trying to find the time to fit it all in.

No comments: