Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lotusphere 2010 Report - Sunday, January 17 Part 1

As the post-lunch sluggishness has begun to set it, I wanted to start jotting down a few highlights that I've observed so far with Lotusphere 2010.  Hey, it's what I do.
First, let's start with the overall theme of Lotusphere.  In case you didn't know, well, Lotus Knows.  Lotus Knows is the theme for the conference this year.  What once was a software of I AM, it is now really WE ARE focus.  Just look at the logo for Lotusphere 2010.  It's made up of an interconnecting community. 
Spent the morning in a developers session, JMP102.  Yes, I know.  I likely will be beaten by my fellow admins by the pool this evening while at the party, but I found it very helpful to understand coding a bit better.  Great job, Kathy and Tom.  After that session, Andy Pedisich and Rob Axelrod's SHOW105 presentation on SSO and multiple sites.  Any time I've seen Andy or Rob speak at a conference either together or as an individual, I've always found there sessions to have a lot of real life information in it because there are out there doing this every day.
Okay, well, that's it for now.  Wes Morgan is starting to talk Sametime, and that's something I really need to pay attention to.  More later.

No comments: