Friday, January 15, 2010

Lotusphere 2010 Report - Look Ma, I'm on a podcast!

Can you feel the excitment, Lotuspherians?  Already as I write this on an early Friday morning, the mass pilgrimage to Orlando has begun for many with Saturday bringing the remainder of the lost Lotus children back to their collaborative home at Disney. 
Last night, I had the pleasure of joining The Taking Notes podcast team of Bruce Elgort, Julian Robichaux and community luminary Tom Duff to discuss all things Lotusphere.  It was a great time and a lot of fun to record with them.  Check it out here.
So now begins my countdown to departure tomorrow morning.  I'm looking forward to seeing many of you down there and equally saddened that many will not be joining us.  I'll be posting my take on things with my annual "Lotusphere Reports", (aka, daily brain dumps), as time permits and updating things via Twitter as well, so stay tuned.  It's going to be a busy week!
Safe, smooth journeys to all.

No comments: