Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lotusphere 2010 Report - Lotusphere in the rear view mirror

I had every intention of doing a daily blog summary of the sights, sounds and events of Lotusphere 2010.  But this year, I just never seemed to find the time to get them done.  And, with so many others more eloquently giving the information, I didn't want to get stuck in the echo chamber with my ramblings.
But, it's been officially a week since the end of Lotusphere 2010 and I'm still impressed with this year.  I can't remember a prior Lotusphere where it went by with such a blur.  Learned many things. Got to FINALLY see William Shatner.  Saw a lot of people that I  enjoy being around and met several that I hadn't met face to face prior.  Still, there was a lot of sessions I didn't get to that I wanted to.  Learned that there is not a major on the immediate future.  Rather, Lotus is going to fix up 8.5.x properly and then work on the next release, Vulcan.  That give us plenty of time to get our environments upgraded without the pressure.
So how can I wrap up what Lotusphere 2010 was all about?  I can't.  But this can.



Hope to see you all next year.
Collaborate, peoples. Get after it!

No comments: