Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What I did on my day off

Well, like Ferris said, "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Today, I took that sage like advice.
Since Denise has been off for the past couple of days, I took a vacation day and we headed to the Cuyahoga Valley National Park in Northeast Ohio. When I was younger and wanted to the next Ansel Adams, this place was my playground. It was the one place that I always felt closer to God then in any church I had ever been in. A natural cathedral.
The whole set of pictures are here. I'm kinda ticked that I got some rain spritz on the filter in a couple shots, but you know a grey, rainy fall day with your wife taking pictures is better then any other day that I can think of.
I love you babe. Thanks for a great day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: