Sunday, August 3, 2008

Not only a GONAD

But, as our beloved founder has graced upon me, the defacto, (since I was the first to contact him) Grand Wizard GONAD for the USA.
That's right kids. I am the biggest GONAD in the US of A. I will rule with an iron fist, but it will be benevolent and just. As we will likely be making fun of others, namely Exchange admins and SharePoint freaks, I demand nothing less then witty and cutting remarks towards them.
If you are not yet a GONAD, what it the matter with you? All you need do is contact Brother Steve at the Monastery in the Motherland! Be a GONAD, today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"That's right kids. I am the biggest GONAD in the US of A. I will rule with an iron fist"

Hmmmmmm - Iron Fist - GONAD - ain't this goin' a little far??

I shall help you in your quest of making fun of others, EXPECIALLY Exchange and SharePoint Admins, oh King 'NAD!

What .... is your name?
What .... is your quest?
What .... is the airspeed of a laden swallow?

Cheers
Bob Baehr
The Unofficial Poster Child For Lotus Notes and Domino