Sunday, July 30, 2006

I got a new toy!

I got a new toy Friday night, a video iPod. Holy crap, this thing is cool! So far, I have downloaded about 4 TV episodes off of iTunes. If you haven't seen the Auqaman pilot, download it! Another cool thing about the video iPod is that there is a way to copy DVD movies to the device, and it's free. Now there is a bunch of legal matter involved with it, so I am not going to show you how to do it here. But if you are interested, I found a website that tells you all about it and how to do it! If you follow the steps on their website, it is a pretty straight forward process. You will also need to get the software to convert the films. The conversion software is free, but if you don't have the DVD ripping software, it might make it a little harder. It was pulled from the distribution site last fall, (legal issues), but if you google hard enough, it's out there ;-)

Have fun!

Update: I found it here

No comments: