Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Doin a happy dance!


It took me forever, but I finally figured out how to get two Sametime servers to allow awareness and chat between the two of them. Okay, it wasn't 8 hours a day for 5 days a week, but a lot of the "I have a few minutes" kind of thing. Welp, today I found it. Right on the Sametime support homepage. And, it was something VERY simple. I didn't even have to reboot the production Sametime server! Check it out for yourself!
With that done, I am going to add the Sametime to my Domino 7 rollout. I have R7.0.1 up and running on my quasi machine, and so far, it looks great! I love the look of DWA7. A few people that I showed it too also loved the quota indicator.
Looks like May for my first true production server upgrade. That is, as long as testing goes well ;)

No comments: