Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Oh what a fun 24 hours

I got home from work last night, and everything seemed okay. That's when the fun began. My daughter got sick...really sick. All of the remote controls sick. That started her downward spiral. Then, it hit my wife. She was in the other bathroom. Shortly after, it hit me. The 24 hour bug in in full effect at the old ranch right now. Except for my son. He is fine, and eating like a horse. Last time I eat anything was lunch yesterday. I'm just glad that this happened this week, and not last. That would have really been fun with me at Lotusphere, and everyone here sick as a dog. All I really want and am able to do is sleep. Hopefully this will pass by morning. Luckily, there was some good Deep Space Nine/Next Generation on Spike TV today to watch in between the cat naps. For now, I'm off to do some more sleepin.

No comments: