Thursday, September 8, 2011

So let's give this a whirl!

The goo folks at Google have decided to release an iOS app for Blogger hosted sites. I, of course, have mine hosted there so I figured I would download it and give it a try.
I like the fact you can add location and pictures from the mobile device to your entry. So this was just a test blog post. Nothing to see here, move along.
Update: I see a problem already. In the title field, I entered "Let's give this a while!"  It did not like the 's, so it of course added the other crap there.  Lesson learned.  Not ready for prime time. yet.

3 comments:

Chris Whisonant said...

Haha, don't feel so bad, feeds from IBM Connections (i.e. BleedYellow) have issues with apostrophes as well and render them like your post did. :)

Bill Brown said...

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. But it's not a valid character in URLs, so it has to be encoded.

Paul MOoney said...

It seems to be adding strange photos to your posts.