Monday, June 16, 2008

Okay, I'm pretty proud of myself

I have to say that I'm pretty proud of myself this evening. Since it was Molly's birthday today I took the day off of work to spend it with her. Unfortunately, Denise had to work all day so I wanted to make it as fun of a day as possible for her.
We started off by picking up her friend and along with Alex, we all enjoyed a good old fashion Taco Bell gastric experience. After that, it was off to Laser Quest. The first game was great because it was just the four of us in the arena. By the time we were ready to start the second game, the place had filled up with a bunch of folks and it made for an interesting time. We all stuck together and fought our way to holding two different towers by ourselves.
And to top off the day, I was able to make this majestic chocolate cake with creamy chocolate fudge frosting. Now all we have to do is wait for Denise to get home so we can dig into the thing! I hope it's soon. Molly is looking at the cake like a pit bull at a steak. This could get ugly.
Hurry home wife, we need you.

No comments: