Friday, June 20, 2008

Coming Sunday to a living room near me....



Had to use the economic stimulus for something. Don't want to let the President down ya know. We played the 360 version at Best Buy tonight and loved it, so we decided to go ahead and pre-buy us a copy over at the game store. I don't know who is more excited. The kids or Denise and I. Anyways, it will be fun because it's something that we can all do together. I have a feeling we are going to fighting over the drums though. I was rockin' them to Detroit Rock City. But alas, I am no Peter Criss. Review will follow next week I am sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same at my place: can't wait to get that game... Too bad it took so long to get it on the Wii.

That's a reason why I bought a Wii: there is so much more games you can play all the family together that are cool for kids (a 12 and a 17 year old) and the parents.

One more week to wait... The house will be rocking even harder (we are still Guitar Hero maniacs and I just spent 2 days at the Montreal Heavy MTL festival, featuring Iron Maiden on Saturday - awesone show by the way).

Keep on rocking