Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Blizzard of 2008 - Updates from Ice Station Bolivar!


03-08-2008-0010
Originally uploaded by Macian
Boy, am I glad I got the plow blade when I bought my riding mower last spring. Since 9 o'clock Friday morning, we've gotten snow, sleet, more snow, hail, freezing pellets of stuff, thunder and lighting, and now just a lot of snow. Probably near a foot! And it's not suppose to end for several more hours! Plus, I still need to get to Wal Mart to get new tires before Monday. I had a nice little spin out on I-77 on the way home from work yesterday. Luckily, didn't hit anyone else and nobody hit me and didn't trash the car.
This is one storm I am not soon to forget! And to top it all off, the Tuscarawas River is pretty high. I mean almost the flood of 2005 high. When all of this snow melts off next week when the temps are in the 40's...it's going to be an even bigger mess. Luckily, I'm on the high ground. I think. ;-)

No comments: