Monday, January 7, 2008

You've got to love PlanetLotus.org!

So instead of normally opening my browser this morning to look at my Bloglines feeds, I instead opened it to PlanetLotus.org to see if there has been any new postings since I last looked last night. Now if you haven't yet heard about the phenomenon that is PlanetLotus.org....where have you been? Yancy Lent has created the "mother-of-all" feed aggergators that crawls the web for Lotus related blogs and places them all in one easy to read, access and understand place. If you're interested in the Lotus blogging community, this is your site.
Anyway, upon opening the site I noticed a new entry from Matt White. Matt has pointed out something I hadn't noticed before on the Lotusphere homepage. Lotus is going to make available not only PDF's from (most) sessions, but also an MP3 of (most) sessions too! The freakin' rocks! I don't know how many times over the past couple of years I have tried to recall something that was said during a session, (either from lack of sleep or from a liquid barley/hops mixture left-over feeling, or both). This is also great news since most of us can't be in two places at once. Not like any of us ever have had to make the tough call on which session you want to go to at a particular time.
So, the news about Lotusphere keeps on rolling in. Thanks to PlanetLotus.org, we're got one easy place to keep up with everything!

No comments: