Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Some new thoughts about Lotusphere

As I sit here watching our Wednesday night guilty pleasure, Ghost Hunters, I've had some thoughts kicking around my head about the 'Sphere.

1. I wonder when is the Lotusphere Online going live? Probably by the end of the week is my bet. It was about the 10th or 11th last year I think.
2. After getting about 4 email invitations from different vendors this week, I am really thinking that they are going all out this year on "appreciation" parties. I'm having a hard enough time trying to figure out what sessions to attend let alone which gatherings I can attend to score a free meal ;-) And of course to hear about their fantastic product offers. I'm not rude after all.
3. I'm really thinking this year's Lotusphere is going to be wild. I know every year leading up to the event, there is a certain amount of energy the community gives off. But this year I am seeing more then I have in the past. Granted, thanks to Yancy's work with PlanetLotus.Org, there is a higher degree of available information out there. But if the blogging community is an indication of what's to come, I can only imagine what it's going to be like once we get there.

Well, that's it for now. I'm sure there will be more as we get closer.

No comments: