Friday, January 4, 2008

Shocking News!

As I was scanning through Drudgereport.com today, a news story caught my eye and made me laugh. The headline reads, "Happiness may be good for your health". Wow! I never could have figured that out myself! How many science type folks did it take, along with how many millions of dollars, to figure that one out? I always laugh when I see news stories like these. I mean, it's the 21st century, aren't we suppose to have flying cars right now? Or did all the research money go to a study on how rainy days and Mondays DO really get people down?

Enjoy your weekend. Be happy and healthy ;-)

2 comments:

MegatonMaynard said...

Well, if laughing makes you live longer then Lee should live forever.

Andy Donaldson said...

Unless you take her head in combat. Oh wait...that's something different.