Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lotusphere 2008 Report Day ? - The Hoss continues to recover

Well, another day of missing half of my sessions. If you haven't guessed, this is going to be a "whine" post, so if you don't care, I don't blame ya. Click on through. I'll wait. Go ahead. Are they gone? Good, we can talk about them now.
The day started off better then yesterday I thought. So after getting ready, I headed on down to some really good sessions. First was ID101 - What's New in the IBM Lotus Notes, which was followed directly by ID201 - IBM Lotus Domino - A Look Ahead. Both were really good complementary sessions that provide a clear look at the road ahead. But my question now is do I wait for 8.0.1 or 8.5? Tough call.
After that, I decided I would wander around the showfloor to ask a few questions and then try to eat lunch. Big mistake. I did make it to Lotusphere Idol which I am really glad about. Andy Pedisich was the winner and will have his own session on Thursday morning regarding Notes upgrades. Looking forward to that session! And with the close of Idol, that pretty much ended my days activities. I felt well enough later to attend a few vendor events, but was back in the room in time to watch American Idol. The slide downhill is fast sometimes. Hey, there's only several channels and not much else on.
Hopefully tomorrow, this thing will have passed enough to allow me to attend several sessions. I have a LOT of making up to do. Hopefully there will be the audio from sessions I have missed.
That's it for now. Hopefully more tomorrow!

No comments: