Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Accent

Like Phil, I too grew up outside Detroit. However, I think I am starting to pick up the accent of the area in which I now call home. The accent called "Tuscarawas-ess". The slight mix of Great Lakes industrial mixed with an Appalachian twang with just a hint of southern mixed in.

What American accent do you have? (Best version so far)

Neutral

You're not Northern, Southern, or Western, you're just plain -American-. Your national identity is more important than your local identity, because you don't really have a local identity. Sure you support some local sports teams but you'd forget all about them if you had to move. You probably live in a town where the majority of people vote Republican and have American flags attached to their houses. (I didn't say YOU are like that, but that the majority of people in your town are.)

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

No comments: