Sunday, October 1, 2006

Sunsets and Sundays

If there is one thing I really love about where I am living now, it's the fact that I have a fantastic seat every night to watch the sun go down. In my younger days, I use to go to the "Overlook" in the Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area. I would go out there, take my walkman, listen to some tunes, and watch the sun go down. It always seemed like I would do that on a Sunday too. Not sure why. Probably because Sunday nights have always been the time when most people don't plan anything else except just taking it easy.
I'm blogging from the back porch right now and I'm really starting to see that things are looking more like fall. I went for a short trip over to Zoar a couple of hours ago and got some shots around the town. Check out my flickr for more of that. As for now, the sun has just gone beneath the hill, the last dull rays are striking the side of the house, and my brain is starting to yell at me that another long week awaits. At least it will be different. Tuesday I fly to Vegas for a vendor sponsored security conference. Wouldn't be so bad except I hate flying. Oh well, that's life in the big leagues I guess.
Now, to enjoy the last few rays of the day. Posted by Picasa

No comments: