Saturday, July 8, 2006

SUMMER IS GOING TOO FAST!

I cannot believe that we are already past the 4th of July and moving into the middle of the month of July. With all of my daughters baseball games, June flew by and now July is not going any slower. Plus, I leave for training in Columbus tomorrow. 1 full week of Red Hat Linux Essentials for Windows Professionals. I'm thinking of moving my Domino servers to Linux in the near future. Sounds like a great plan, right? Well, it will be once I get an understanding of what Linux is and how it works. But then again, why would ANYONE want to move away from a MS based server platform? ;-) But the fun of July doesn't stop there. After I get back from Columbus, it's then off to Michigan for a vacation there. Back to Holland! I absolutely love that part of my home state. I just hope that the weather holds up. I'm going to miss the July NE Ohio User Group meeting, but a warm and sandy beach usually beats a meeting most days. Then, shortly after that trip, my wife and I, (along with 5 other couples), are off to Gettysburg for a group trip/ghost hunting adventure! Lets just say I had a couple of things happen there that I couldn't explain. We're going back to see if we can have some of those things happen to us again.
Well, that's all for now, it's movie time!

No comments: