Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Phooey...

Moving seems to be turning out to be an adventure like no other. Mr. Murphy likes to keep showing up just to say hi and when he does, it's never good. As we have been preparing to close the deal on our house, the tank that stores the water from our well decided to spring a leak. $200 to get that replaced. Then on Saturday, a nasty line of storms pulled through the area. Ever since then, our satellite dish will not work. Even ran up to Best Buy last night and spent $40 on a new part, and couldn't get it to work. So, unless something changes, I am without TV until we move. That will stink because I am going to miss my Friday night shows. Frack! We're going to ditch the dish, and get basic cable! Don't believe the commercials. When storms come into the area, you will loose signal from the satellite.
If everything holds together, this time next week, we will be closing the sale of our current house.
But on a lighter note, the kids start school tomorrow morning. Is it just me, or is it the older you get, the faster the summers go by? I know this summer has been insane with getting ready to move and trying to sell the house, but, it just really went by too fast!

Well, that's it for now. I hear my servers calling.

No comments: